Common household item kills 3yo girl

Devastated parents Lorraine and David Conway are calling for urgent regulation of button batteries, after their little girl Brittney died from swallowing one in July.

from Relationships | Relationships Advice | Tips on Marriage & Dating | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment