Boy, 3, rushed to hospital after popular kids toy burned hole in his intestines

A three-year-old boy was left fighting for life in intensive care after swallowing 19 of his brother’s toy magnets.

from Relationships | Relationships Advice | Tips on Marriage & Dating | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment