Baby hospitalised by $10 teething gel found in supermarkets

A NSW mother has shared her horror at discovering an over-the-counter teething gel had made her one-year-old baby desperately ill.

from Lifestyle | Latest Health, Living & Wellness News | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment