Woman mistakes AirPod for painkiller

A Boston-based TikTok user has shared her experience of accidentally swallowing an Apple AirPod, after mistaking it for an ibuprofen tablet.

from Lifestyle | Latest Health, Living & Wellness News | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment