Shocking way baby boy almost died in Kmart

A thankful mum has revealed the moment her five-month-old son choked and could have died after she placed a seemingly innocuous object into her baby capsule at Kmart.

from Lifestyle | Latest Health, Living & Wellness News | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment