Kids hospitalised after sleeping pill overdose

Seven young children — including an infant and three toddlers — overdosed on sleeping pills that were handed out by a seven-year-old at a US home on Wednesday night, a report said.

from Lifestyle | Latest Health, Living & Wellness News | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment