Mum dies after taking common medication

A mum from the United Kingdom died from liver failure after accidentally overdosing on the common medication Lemsip she was taking to get over a cold.

from Lifestyle | Latest Health, Living & Wellness News | — Australia’s leading news site
Read The Rest:news...
Share on Google Plus

About powerishers

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


Post a Comment